Special Sliding Scale Payment Option
We know that during this time of stay-at-home guidelines and social distancing, families may also be facing difficult financial times. We understand those challenges too: ESMA is a small, local, family-owned business, and we want to do all we can to help families access Little Notes.
During April 2020, we are offering the option of sliding scale payments:
- You can pay for the full Spring Term, which saves you $15 off the full price.
- Or, if you prefer to pay monthly, you can select the payment that works for you from the options below.
- For families who may be able, please also consider paying more than the usual class amount: Paying it forward helps ESMA continue offering Little Notes Online during this tough time, and it helps other families access the class who might not be able to.
- Regular monthly tuition: $50; sliding scale $30 and up
- Infants 6 months and younger, FREE
- Other students, $50 per month or $135 per term (paying per term saves you $15)
- Trial class: $15 (credited toward your tuition payment when you register and pay for Little Notes)
Credit Card – Pay Online
Online transactions are securely processed via PayPal, but you do not have to have a PayPal account to pay online.
Little Notes – Early Childhood Education
Full Term – $135
Best value, saves you $15
April 2020: Payment of $50 or sliding scale
Make out checks to Eugene Suzuki Music Academy:
Eugene Suzuki Music Academy (ESMA)
Jodie St. Clair
1260 Beebe Ln.
Eugene, OR 97404
Facing hardship because of coronavirus/COVID-19?
Jodie founded ESMA in 2009 so she could make music lessons and classes available for families regardless of their circumstances.
We want your family to be able to come to Little Notes. Contact us and we will figure it out.