Summer Term 2019
Term Dates: June 20–Aug. 30, 2019
Aug. 7, Summer Picnic & Play-In
Bring your violin and a potluck dish! We’ll meet at a local park for music and play. Free! Join us at Acorn Park, 1501 Buck St., Eugene, at 6:30 p.m. on Aug. 7.
Aug. 26, 9 a.m.–1 p.m., Sizzlin Fiddlin Fiddle Workshop
Our special one-day fiddle camp will touch on fiddle traditions from around the world! $10 per student. Sign up with summer registration, or talk to your teacher. All ages and levels welcome!
Summer Violin Lessons & Classes
- A minimum of 5 lessons is required to remain enrolled
- Please check with your teacher for a summer registration form and available dates
- Group classes are on break for summer and resume Fall Term
Little Notes 0–3 Music Classes
- Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 11 a.m.
- During Summer Term, you can attend any class on any day of the week class is offered.
- Other days/times resume Fall Term
Spring Term 2019
Term Dates: Apr. 1-June 15, 2019
Suzuki Violin Lessons and Classes
Weekly private lessons available. Register here
- Every Friday afternoon, beginning Apr. 5
- Quarter Notes (Pre-Twinkle Beginners): 3:45–4:15 p.m.
- Half Notes (Early Book 1): 4:15–4:45 p.m.
- Whole Notes (Late Book 1 and Book 2): 4:45–5:30 p.m.
- Performance Group (once a month on the 3rd Friday) 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Performance Group Dates (3rd Friday of the month): Apr. 19, May 17
Little Notes Fall Term schedule
- Wednesdays, 9:30–10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10:30–11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 9:30–10:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 11:00 a.m.—12:00 p.m.
2018–2019 term dates
- Fall Term 2018, Sept. 10–Dec. 21
- Winter Term 2019, Jan. 7-Mar. 23
- Spring Term 2019, Apr. 1-June 15
- Summer Term 2019, TBA
Holiday breaks. No lessons or classes during these dates:
- Spring Break, Mar. 24-31, 2019
Parents Night Out
- Spring, Apr. 25, 7:30–9 p.m. p.m.: Expectations and How to Set Them. Join us at Friendly Street Church, 2290 Friendly St, Eugene, OR. We’ll provide some light refreshments, and feel free to bring a snack or non-alcoholic beverage as well. RSVP here
- All Violin Students: The Springs at Greer Gardens (senior living), June 1, 3 p.m.
- Performance Group Class: May 18, Veneta Saturday Market, 11 a.m.
ESMA has grown! We will now have 2 recitals each term. Violin students may participate in either session. Little Notes families may participate in the 11 a.m. session, and are welcome to be part of the audience for either session.
- Spring, Sat., May 11, 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Recital LocationFriendly Street Church,
2290 Friendly St, Eugene, OR 97405
Free parking in the church’s parking lot. Enter through the double doors at the top of the outside stairs.