Summer Term is almost here, and registration is open! During summer we change up both lessons and Little Notes classes:
Suzuki Violin Lessons
- Lessons are available Tuesday–Thursdays throughout July 11–Aug. 31.
- Sign up for lessons based on your summer schedule.
- 4-lesson minimum required of all violin students (but more is better).
- No group class during summer. Group class will resume in Fall Term.
Little Notes Music Classes
- Little Notes classes are available only on Wednesdays (9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.) and Thursdays (10:15 a.m.), July 12–Aug. 31.
- Saturday class will resume in Fall Term.
- Little Notes can be signed up for on a class-by-class basis based on what works for your schedule.
Payment for lessons and classes is due by July 10.
Complete your summer registration
Download your registration forms here:
ESMA Summer Violin Lessons Registration Form (PDF)
ESMA Summer Littles Notes Registration Form (PDF)
Why should your summer include a Suzuki institute?
Welcome to Practice Corner! Suzuki summer institutes are around the corner. Why should your child go to one? Today we are discussing how inspirational and fun a Suzuki summer institute can be.
Here in Eugene, we are lucky to have an institute in our own backyard! On the UO campus, the Northwest Suzuki Institute (NSI) is July 30–Aug. 4.
Here is the SAA’s listing of Summer Institutes 2017. Where will you go?
Watch live (and ask questions)! Tune in every other Monday evening at ESMA’s Facebook Page for new Practice Corners. You can also share your own tips and questions.
If you can’t tune in to the broadcast, no worries. You can find our Practice Corner videos on the new ESMA YouTube Channel, and at the Practice Corner section of the ESMA website.
Please share with us your experiences and why you have enjoyed going to summer institute.